Team Challenge Information
- Teams must have a minimum of three participants.
- To sign up as a team, simply have all individuals register separately enter a team name. Please make sure each team member enters the EXACT team name at time of registration. Each member will pay for their own entry fee at the time of registration. Team members will pick up packets individually unless group pick up has been arranged by the Redbud staff.
* Exception- If you are a business with more than 15 participants and you would like to pay for all registrations at once, please email email@example.com and request a corporate code. Once you receive your code, your participants can enter the code and team name at the time of registration to bypass payment. All corporate teams must pick up registration packets at one time and pay at time of pickup.
Adult Competitive Division
10k and 5k run 2 categories of competition:
- Open – includes teams participating as business, church, civic, neighborhood, family or other miscellaneous groups.
First, second, and third place trophies will be awarded in each competitive race.
Non Competitive Division – Adult & Youth
2 mile walk
A trophy will be awarded to the team with the largest number of participants.
Team Challenge Regulations
- All team members must individually complete official entry/release form either by downloading the form or registering online.
- Each team member must pay official individual participant entry fee:
- $30 per participant.
- All teams MUST have assigned Team Contact listed on registration form.
- Minimum team size of 3 participants. No maximum limit.
- Participants are still eligible for individual awards.
- All teams must be registered by the end of day, Monday, April 3, 2017.