Team Challenge Information
- Teams challenges are for the Sunday running events and must have a minimum of three participants.
- Registration is online at redbud.org. During the registration process, choose “yes” when asked if you are running as a member of a team. The next question will ask for your team name. Type your team name in the box. Team names must match EXACTLY for members to be scored as a team on race day; make sure everyone on your team enters the same name. Corporate teams need only enter their company name, “Loves”, “St.Anthonys”, etc. then use your code at check out.
- Team members will pick up packets individually unless group pick up has been arranged with the Redbud Registration Director.
NOTE: If you are a business with more than 15 participants, you have the option to pay for all registrations at once. Please email email@example.com and request a corporate code. Once you receive your code, your participants can enter the code and team name at the time of registration to bypass payment. All corporate teams must pick up registration packets at one time and pay at time of pickup.
Adult Competitive Division
10k and 5k Open Teams:
Open teams, including teams participating as business, church, civic, neighborhood, family or other miscellaneous groups.
First, second, and third place teams will be recognized on social media.
Non Competitive Division – Adult & Youth
2 Mile Walk – A trophy will be awarded to the team with the largest number of participants.
Team Challenge Regulations
- All team members must individually complete official entry/release form by registering online.
- Each team member must pay official individual participant entry fees, unless part of a corporate-sponsored team.
- All teams MUST have assigned Team Contact entered on the registration form.
- The minimum team size is three participants; there is no maximum limit.
- Team participants are eligible for individual awards.
- All teams must be registered by the end of day, Wednesday, March 25, 2020.