Team Challenge Information
- Teams must have a minimum of three participants.
- Online registration: Go to redbud.org, click on the online registration, click Team Challenges in the header menu to see a list of all current teams. There are team challenge groups for both the 5K and 10K, so make sure you select the correct distance. Simply click the “join” button and complete your registration. You can click “Create New Team” and complete the registration. You can sign up all of your members all at once, (min. of 3), or have them join your team on their own. You can check on your member registrations by clicking on your team name link on the Team Challenges listing page.
- Paper Registrations: Simply enter the team name where it says “team” on your registration form. Please make sure each team member enters the same team name at time of registration. Each member will pay for their own entry fee at the time of registration. Team members will pick up packets individually unless group pick up has been arranged by the Redbud staff.
* Exception- If you are a business with more than 15 participants and you would like to pay for all registrations at once, please email email@example.com and request a corporate code. Once you receive your code, your participants can enter the code and team name at the time of registration to bypass payment. All corporate teams must pick up registration packets at one time and pay at time of pickup.
Adult Competitive Division
10k and 5k run 2 categories of competition:
- Open – includes teams participating as business, church, civic, neighborhood, family or other miscellaneous groups.
First, second, and third place trophies will be awarded in each competitive race.
Non Competitive Division – Adult & Youth
2 mile walk
A trophy will be awarded to the team with the largest number of participants.
Team Challenge Regulations
- All team members must individually complete official entry/release form either by downloading the form or registering online.
- Each team member must pay official individual participant entry fee:
- $30 per participant.
- All teams MUST have assigned Team Contact listed on registration form.
- Minimum team size of 3 participants. No maximum limit.
- Participants are still eligible for individual awards.
- All teams must be registered by the end of day, Monday, April 3, 2017.